Here’s your weekly round up of weird/fun/cool things to do in T.O…
The Anger in Ernest and Ernestine
Before we get started, a full disclosure: The author has been going through a breakup.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday (also at 2), and Sunday 8pm
Play Runs until November 24th – $25 CASH at the door, or $20 here
Also Happening Thursday…
- All The King`s Men – Art Opening at Norman Felix Gallery 7-10pm
- Scars that You Can`t See – Anti Bullying Awareness Musical Benefit in the East Beaches
- Another Good Night – Free Exhibition of 5 Artists who`ve created 100 paintings in one night at Creatures Creating on Dundas
- Fred Penner at the Garrison – $10 advance at RT, SS – 830 doors, 930 music
- Laurie Bulchak`s Apocalypse – Not To Scale – Opening Reception at AWOL Gallery – 7-11pm
- A Hetaerae Theatrical Event – an intellectual striptease on coupledom, monogamy, and infidelity – 730pm – PWYC – Also on Saturday and Sunday and beyond.
- Steamwhistle Unsigned – 24 – $5 at the Door
- Swap Don`t Shop – Clothing Party – complete with clothing alterations
- Junction Gala – to support The Stop
- Indie Literary Market – Tranzac Club
- GO SKATING OUTSIDE AT HARBOURFRONT CENTRE!!! Eeeeee, if you can handle the top 40 music, and the sickeningly sweet teens holding hands and wearing terribly droopy sweatpants while they out-skate everyone around them, and you have your own skates, this is a free activity. If you don`t have skates, bring $7 and a piece of id, and you`ve got WAY better and cuter exercise than you could ever experience at the gym. PLUS, your cheeks will be flush with the cold winds and the glorious blushing that comes from not REALLY knowing what you`re doing in the great Canadian sport-passtime.
- 101 Markets at 3030 Dundas – Popup Shop but better…
- Santa Claus Parade – I’ll be there with my nephousin, likely smelling of peppermint schnapps.